Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Yield: 2 servings Ingredients
● ½ cup chicken broth
● 8 oz cauliflower, shredded
● 1 teaspoon butter
● 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Put the butter in the instant pot and preheat it on the “Saute” mode.
- Add shredded cauliflower and salt. Stir the mixture and cook for 1 minute more.
- After this, add chicken broth and turmeric, mix up the ingredients and lock the instant pot.
- Set the “Manual” mode (High pressure) and cook the side dish for 1 minute.
- After this, make a quick pressure release (follow the directions of your instant pot).
Nutritional info per serve: calories 59, fat 2.5, fiber 3.1, carbs 7, protein 3.6