Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 4 minutes | Yield: 2 servings Ingredients
● 2 oz Feta, crumbled
● 6 oz salmon
● 1 cup lettuce, chopped
● 1 teaspoon olive oil
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 1 cup water, for cooking
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and wrap in foil.
- Place the salmon on the trivet and transfer it in the instant pot bowl.
- Add 1 cup of water in the instant pot bowl and close the lid.
- Cook the salmon on “Manual” mode (High Pressure) for 4 minutes (QR).
- Meanwhile, tear the lettuce and toss it in the salad bowl.
- Sprinkle it with olive oil.
- When the salmon is cooked, chop it roughly and add in the lettuce.
- Add crumbled Feta and shake the salad.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 211, fat 13.7, fiber 0.2, carbs 2, protein 20.7