Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Yield: 2 servings Ingredients
● 1 tomato, chopped
● 2 eggs
● 2 tablespoons coconut milk
● 1 teaspoon butter
● 1 bell pepper, chopped
- Heat up butte on saute mode.
- Crack the eggs in the butter.
- Add coconut milk and stir the egg mixture until smooth. Saute it for 2 minutes and then scramble again. Cook the eggs for 2 minutes more and transfer in the bowl.
- Add tomato and bell pepper.
- Mix up the salad.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 139, fat 10.1, fiber 1.5, carbs 6.9, protein 6.8