Yields: 3 servingsPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: 6 hours
Nutrition Value per serving:Calories: 249.9 netFat: 3 g netProtein: 38.7 g netNet carbs: 9.7 g net
- 7 tablespoons full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or coconut milk
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Ib. chicken hearts, cut into thirds
- ½ Ib. whole mushrooms, sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- Put onions and mushrooms on the bottom of the slow cooker, then put the chicken on it.
- Then, add spices, garlic and mustard in it along with the chicken broth.
- Cover the pot and let it cook for 6 hours.
- Remove from the heat and let it rest for 4 to 5 minutes, then pour yoghurt and cream. Serve.