Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Yield: 2 servings Ingredients
● 1 zucchini
● 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
● 2 teaspoon butter, softened
● 2 cup of water
- Cut the zucchini into rings and remove the center of every ring.
- Then grease the baking pan with softened butter and place the zucchini inside in one layer.
- Fill every vegetable ring with shredded cheese.
- After this, pour water and insert the trivet in the instant pot.
- Put the baking pan with zucchini rings on the trivet.
- Close and seal the lid.
- Cook the meal on manual mode (high pressure) for 3 minutes. Then make a quick pressure release.
- Cool the zucchini rings for 5-7 minutes before serving.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 277, fat 22.7, fiber 1.1, carbs 4, protein 15.3