Yields 3 servingsPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: 10 minutes
Nutrition Value per serving:Calories: 359 netFat: 23.6 g netCarbs: 1.2 g netProtein: 30.4 g net
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 1 egg
- 2-ounces pork rinds, crushed
- 2 ounces Romano cheese, grated
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/2-pound chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large-sized Roma tomato, pureed
- Bread crumbs
- Whisk together cream and egg in a small bowl.
- Mix the crushed pork rinds, Romano cheese, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, and dried parsley in another bowl.
- Rub the garlic cloves on the chicken from all over. Then, dip the chicken fillets in the egg mixture, then, coat the chicken with bread crumbs from all sides.
- Warm the olive oil along with ghee in a pan over normal heat.
- When thoroughly hot, cook chicken fillets for 2 to 4 minutes from each side.
- Take out the cooked chicken fillets on a pre-greased baking pan. Top with the pureed tomato, and bake for about 2 to 3 minutes until thoroughly warmed.
- Serve hot.