Servings2 Prep time: 1 hour.Cook time: 20 minutesNutritional value per servingCalories: 620 netProtein: 48 g netFat: 46 g netCarbs: 1 g netIngredients
- 6 Chicken Wings, 6 Drumettes, and 6 Wingettes
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Cayenne (optional)
- Slice each chicken into wings and drums and remove the tips.
- Marinate the chicken with hot sauce and all spices. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour for margination.
- Set broiler on high and put oven rack 6 inches below from the broiler.
- Line the baking tray with aluminum paper. Place wings on it, ensuring enough space in between them, so that heat can reach each chicken piece evenly from all sides.
- Then, cook for 8 minutes under the broiler until the wings turn golden brown.
- Melt butter in the microwave and pour half of it on the chicken. Add rest to the hot sauce. Add cayenne, if you like spicy.
- Turn the chicken and broil from the other side for 8 minutes more.
- When chicken turned brown from all sides, take it off the heat.
- Pour the rest of the butter and hot sauce mixture on it and coat evenly. Serve hot.