Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 18 minutes | Yield: 4 servings Ingredients
● 1 tablespoon ground paprika
● ¼ cup scallions, diced
● 1 bell pepper, chopped
● 4 chicken thighs, skinless
● 1 teaspoon coconut oil
● ½ teaspoon salt
● ½ teaspoon ground cumin
● 4 cups chicken broth
- Heat up coconut oil in the instant pot on Saute mode.
- When the oil is melted. Add chicken thighs and cook them for 4 minutes from each side.
- After this, sprinkle the chicken scallions, bell pepper, salt, and ground cumin. Gently mix up the ingredients. Add paprika.
- Add chicken broth and close the lid.
- Cook the paprikash for 10 minutes on Manual mode (high pressure). Then make a quick pressure release.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 343, fat 13.7, fiber 1.2, carbs 4.7, protein 47.8