Servings: 2 Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Nutrition Values: Calories: 440 Carbohydrate: 5g Protein: 30g Fat: 33g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 524mg
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless Salt and pepper as needed
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter 4 cups lettuce
- large tomato, sliced
- oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- tablespoons red onion, diced Fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 2 lemon wedges for serving
- Fill the sous vide container with water and set the temperature to 146F.
- Sprinkle the chicken with pepper and salt in a bowl and transfer the chicken to a zip lock bag.
- Seal the bag using a vacuum sealer and immerse the bag into the preheated water bath.
- Cook for 46 minutes.
- Remove the bag from the water bath and drain the cooking liquid.
- Get a frying pan placed over medium to high heat.
- Put the butter into the pan and melt.
- Transfer the chicken breast to the melted butter and sear until golden brown.
- Transfer into a serving platter.
- Divide and distribute the lettuce onto the breast. Top with red onion, basil, mozzarella and tomato.
- Serve and enjoy with lemon wedges.