Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Yield: 4 servings Ingredients
● 1 teaspoon curry paste
● 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
● 4 oz leek, chopped
● 2 cups of water
● 1 tablespoon coconut cream
● 4 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, chopped
- In the mixing bowl, mix up coconut cream, grated lemon zest, and curry paste.
- Then mix up chopped chicken thighs and curry paste mixture.
- Put the mixture in the instant pot and add leek and water.
- Close the lid and cook the stew for 12 minutes on manual mode (high pressure).
- Then make a quick pressure release and transfer the stew in the plates/bowls.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 145, fat 4.6, fiber 0.6, carbs 4.7, protein 20.4