Yields 4 servingsPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: 30 minutes
Nutrition Value per serving:Calories: 360 netFat: 5.9 g netProtein: 2.7 g netNet carbs: 0.7 g net
- 1/2-pound chicken mince
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- Mix the chicken mince, cheese, salt, and black pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the cheese-chicken mixture on a lined baking pan and press it evenly.
- Bake it in a preheated oven, at 390 degrees °F for 20 minutes.
- Then top it with bell pepper, bacon, tomato, oregano, and basil.
- Bake it for 10 minutes more and serve hot.