Yields: 6 servings Prep time: 10 minutesCook time: 5 hours
Nutrition Value per serving:Net Carbs: 5.5 g netFat: 19.4 g netProtein: 37 g netCarbohydrates: 20.6 g net
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- A 2-inch piece of ginger, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons graham spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Melt butter in a pan, add onions and sauté until brown.
- Add ginger, garlic, yoghurt, almonds, graham spices and salt in the food processor, blend until smooth. Then, add tomatoes and mix again.
- Gently put the chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the blended mixture on top of the chicken, and cook for 4 to 5 hours on low flame.
- When done, serve it with cooked rice.