Yields 4 servingsPrep time: 5 minutesCook time: 35 minutes
Nutrition Value per servingCalories: 209 netFat: 12.2 g netProtein: 0.1 g netCarbs: 0.4 g net
- 1-pound chicken drumettes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic cloves, sliced
- Fresh juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh scallions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 440 degrees °F.
- Place the chicken in the pre-lined baking pan. Then, sprinkle olive oil and melted butter.
- Then, add garlic, lemon, wine, salt, and black pepper.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Take out and garnish with fresh scallions. Serve hot.