Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 13 minutes | Yield: 3 servings Ingredients
● 1 bacon slice, chopped
● 2 oz scallions, diced
● ½ teaspoon garlic powder
● 6 oz Italian sausages, chopped
● ¼ cup cauliflower, chopped
● 3 cups chicken broth
● 1 cup kale, chopped
● ¼ cup heavy cream
- Heat up the instant pot on saute mode for 3 minutes.
- Then add chopped bacon and cook it for 2 minutes on saute mode.
- Stir it well and add scallions.
- Add garlic powder, Italian sausages, and cauliflower.
- Mix up the ingredients and cook them for 5 minutes on saute mode.
- After this, add chicken broth, kale, and heavy cream.
- Cook the soup on manual mode (high pressure) for 6 minutes. Then make a quick pressure release.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 324, fat 25.5, fiber 1.1, carbs 6.7, protein 16.7