Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 11 minutes | Yield: 5 servings Ingredients
● 1 cup ground pork
● 1 teaspoon mustard powder
● 4 cups beef broth
● 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
● 1 teaspoon coconut oil
● ½ cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
● 2 tablespoons cream cheese
● 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- In the mixing bowl, mix up ground pork, mustard powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Then melt the coconut oil in the instant pot on saute mode.
- Add the ground pork mixture and saute it for 6 minutes.
- Then stir the mixture well and add cream cheese and heavy cream. Add beef broth and close the lid.
- Cook the soup on manual mode (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
- Then make a quick pressure release and ladle the soup in the bowls.
- Top the soup with Monterey Jack cheese.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 316, fat 23.4, fiber 0.2, carbs 1.6, protein 23.4