Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Yield: 6 servings Ingredients
● 1 cup ground beef
● 1 bell pepper, chopped
● 1 garlic clove, diced
● ½ cup crushed tomatoes
● 2 tablespoons cream cheese
● 4 cups beef broth
● 1 tablespoon coconut oil
● 1 teaspoon taco seasonings
- Heat up coconut oil in the instant pot on saute mode.
- Then add ground beef and sprinkle it with taco seasonings. Stir well and cook the meat on saute mode for 5 minutes.
- After this, add bell pepper, garlic clove, crushed tomatoes, cream cheese, and beef broth.
- Close the lid and cook the soup on manual mode (high pressure) for 15 minutes.
- Then allow the natural pressure release for 10 minutes and open the lid.
- Ladle the soup.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 117, fat 7.1, fiber 1, carbs 4.4, protein 8.6