Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Yield: 2 servings Ingredients
● 8 oz chicken breast, skinless, boneless
● 2 cups of water
● 1 tablespoon scallions, diced
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Pour water in the instant pot.
- Chop the chicken breast and add it in the water.
- Then add scallions, salt, and close the lid.
- Cook the soup on manual mode (high pressure) for 20 minutes.
- Then make a quick pressure release and ladle the soup in the bowls.
- Top the soup with fresh dill.
Nutritional info per serve: calories 134, fat 2.9, fiber 0.3, carbs 1.1, protein 24.4